The Site HR Manager (HRM) is responsible for providing a strategic dimension to the role of the HR Department within the Site, and improves the productive contribution of human resources to the Organisation, through the planning, implementation and control of the processes of human resources at Transcom. The HRM is the catalyst for those policies that should be implemented, as well as promote and optimize their development, deployment and diffusion.
He/She must also manage the relationship with the different agents involved, both internal and external.
- Promote and strengthen a culture, which aims to improve the organisational climate, ensuring that policies and procedures are implemented.
- Define and implement the strategic plan and the budget of Human Resources, for the Site, aligning this plan with Global HR and Global Center of Excellence (CoE) for Recruitment and Learning & Development.
- Analyse and improve the functions and activities of the area of Human Resources, exercising effective leadership with the team in his office, through a transparent communication, alienating goals, delegating functions, assigning responsibilities, supervising and controlling the progress of processes, guiding and evaluating their performance. Lead the HR support team in Sites.
- Orient the human capital into a model focused on processes that guarantee a proper location of human resources according to the jobs and the required profiles.
- Direct and coordinate the activities inherent to the development of labour and Trade Union, representing the company and negotiating with the Unions.
- Ensure compliance with local labor law and other applicable rules and regulations within the Site. - Propose improvements to the human resources of the organisation policy at Site level and globally, optimizing processes, guaranteeing the quality and minimizing the risks of company.
- Detail and implement a training and development plan (excluding product and client training) in line with the Global CoE Learning & Development guidelines and framework.
- Guide the design and implementation of incentive programs that encourage increasing results.
- Ensure the quality of the administrative processes, minimizing errors and encouraging the ongoing review for its adaptation to the existing reality. Ensure that information held on the HR database and personnel files is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Ensure that system development and professional promotion applies to all the functional areas and/or positions in the organisation.
- Coordinate and supervise all related to the occupational safety and health, implementing and ensuring implementation of rotated from the Department of Health and Safety.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Cluster Head of HR for the exchange of best practice.
- Implement the protocols of conduct to workplaces so that they can be implemented and promote compliance with them.
- Designing, implementing and coordinating actions aimed to establish the internal communications of permanent, effective strategies to innovate so that information is received by all employees.
- Ensure a culture of measurement, evaluation and actions within the performance measurement system.
- Ensure delivery of the training actions agreed in the Plan of training, as well as the establishment of a training policy and the development of a system of detection of training needs.
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge
- Minimum studies: University diploma or degree (Law, Labour Relations, Psychology, Work Studies or similar).
- Specific post-graduate training and/or work experience in Human Resources Strategic Management and Employment Law are an advantage.
- Country specific/local knowledge about labor market. Information technology
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): High level.
- Google Apps: High level.
- E-mail Communication: High level.
- Previous experience in HR Information System (IS) solutions is an advantage.
Application: Mandatory CV in English