Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
We create CX & digital momentum, empower others, inspire people, and assure delivery success with our digital CX approach. We walk the talk and beyond! By representing what is CX & digital in any client sales scenario, take everyone to a successful digital launch and in accordance with our service design methodology and agile practice with multiple stakeholders and SM experts drive the clients' success targets and reach the performance sweet spot!
We are looking for a Senior software developer with strong experience in designing and building easy to use, consistent RESTful APIs and seamlessly but securely integrate to target 3rd-party or backend platforms.
- as part of the Digital Commerce team, you will develop software integrations between various vendors, SaaS, and internal platforms that will deliver a transparent and seamless experience for our partners and customers
- as part of the Software Engineering team, you will help discover, define, execute, and promote standards on software development and delivery.
- You will be responsible for the vendor’s platform capabilities and configuration with the client, local operations, and vendor (platform features, reports, dashboards, and integrations).
- as super-admin assure platform technology is optimized to vendor capabilities, client expectations, and operations environment assure structured and reliant technology deployments and continuous improvement.
We believe that you have:
- strong programming skills in Java, Kotlin, Node.js, or other commonly used languages and web frameworks, eg. Spring, Express
- extensive experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs using tools like RAML, Swagger
- experience within the Google Cloud Platform or any Cloud-based stack
- experience test automation and Test-driven development
- experience with Agile methodology, eg. Scrum and Kanban
- knowledge in writing and maintaining automated CI/CD pipelines for software delivery
- basic database administration (both SQL and NoSQL)
- experience with the Zendesk platform, LivePerson...
What we expect from you:
- knowledge of the capabilities of the platform in-depth and thrive to find solutions in any challenge connected to the platform
- to be solution-oriented that goes beyond problem-solving and see the user journey
- easily identify a problem statement, create user scenarios that connect to the technology solution and action
- customer experience and user obsession that always sees what impact it has on the user journey
- the contagious curiosity of the technology capacity
- performance and reporting savvy who knows what is the actual and relevant data that matters
- to understand what it takes to be successful together
- Win-Win-Win-Win DNA mindset (consumer, client, operations, vendor)
- to create a momentum of opportunities and a passion to boost others,
- a doer with a bigger thinking
- experienced and successful project manager & someone who introduces new methods, ideas, and products.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!