Do you speak Norwegian or Danish or Swedish AND English?
Are you located or you’d like to relocate to Istria? Join our team now!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidates in the role of Customer Service Representative.
We will entrust you to:
- answer calls and e-mails,
- guide customers through invoices,
- provide technical support.
What we expect
- Fluency in any of Scandinavian languages and good English skills:
Danish C1/C2+English B2,
Norwegian C1/C2+ English B2 level,
Swedish C1/C2+ English B2 level.
- Experience in customer service is an advantage.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and short motivational letter!